Making small changes can make a big difference
Business owners can help ease demand on water supply & help conserve water.
- Reduce the amount of water you use in your business. You will save on bills while easing demand on your water supply.
- Appoint water stewards who may have experience in water conservation.
- Don’t leave taps running, a running tap can waste up to six litres of water per minute.
- Invest in water efficient devices and appliances. Water efficient toilets, taps and shower heads make a big difference.
- Report/fix dripping taps or leaking toilets.
- Ensure washing machines and dishwashers are always fully loaded.
- Limit the use of power washers as they use large amounts of water.
- Reconsider the frequency of washing building exteriors, windows or vehicles.
- Examine your bills and safely read your meter so you understand usage patterns and charges.
- Install a water butt and collect rainwater. You can also install systems that allow you to reuse rainwater.
- Recycle water and reuse for non-drinking purposes e.g. watering plants or garden areas.
For more information on any of our services, please contact us on 1890 72 22 22 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer a 24/7 Emergency Call Out Service Nationwide.